Tokenized Assets Offering Legally
Compliant Asset-Backed Tokens! Get Started with our advance asset tokenization platform
Contact us today for a Quote
Asset Tokenization - Tokenize All Your Real World Assets
Tokenization of Things is the buzzword at the moment around the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Large conglomerates and financial giants have started to move into Tokenized Asset Offerings(TAO) and offering Tokenization as a Service(TaaS). The cryptocurrency market has evolved itself from Bitcoin to ICOs and now to TAOs. The expansion of cryptos into the asset tokenization is a natural progression since it allows traditional real estate, art galleries and illiquid asset classes to move into blockchain.
Asset tokenization refers to the process of converting the ownership of real-world assets into multiple digital tokens. Be it venture capital funds, equity shares, real estate, precious metals like gold, silver, diamond, etc. it is possible to tokenize any asset. The tokens are backed by blockchain technology that records every transaction on the platform to secure the user and the asset information comprehensively. This technology enables more efficiency and security for the investors and brings in zestful opportunities for new participants. Our experts from Blockchain Darta digital will offer an all-inclusive asset tokenization platform with avant-garde blockchain technology, functionalities, and features that will ensure a seamless business experience for the customers.
Tokenized Asset Offering paves way for a financial markets to move into blockchain through automated KYC/AML, investor verification and a fully transparent voting rights.
- More Compliance
- The inclusion of Institutional Investors & Fund Managers
- Liquidity of the Illiquid Assets
- Transparent, Efficient & Scalable
- Reduction in Illiquidity Discounts/ Liquidity Premiums
- Reduction of Spread Charges
White Label Asset Tokenization Platform
A customized end-to-end tokenized assets issuance platform for issuers and their specific target industry. Issuance companies can tokenize their assets such as commercial or residential real-estate. As an issuance company, you can provide Tokenization as a Service and the tokens generated has the following features :
- Automated Compliance with Blockchain & Smart Contracts.
- Globalized KYC/AML Verification
- Multi-Ledger Security Token Development(EOS, Hyperledger or Stellar)
- Automated Policy and Regulations with Smart Contracts
- Non-Fungible Tokens for every Security Token Issuer
- Automated reporting to Regulatory Authorities
- Tokens issued have an interoperability layer for exchanges across the world
Types of Asset Tokenization
Steps to Tokenized Asset Offerings!
Step 1 Finding the Illiquid asset to tokenize such as commercial estate. We at Blockchain Darta digital carry out our due diligence for tokenization.
Step 2 Our auditing and financial consultants will advise on the jurisdiction checks with regards to the asset titles such as zero debts and any other parameters specified by owner.
Step 3 A Special Purpose Vehicle or Entity(SPV/SPE) is formed especially when tokenizing commercial real estate which would own the complete assets under the SPV/SPE.
Step 4 The technology behind the Tokenization of the Asset is the strength of Blockchain App Factory. We believe ERC-20 is not an ideal solution for TAO due to the gas prices, congestion of networks and changes in protocols. Blockchain Darta digital will build customized blockchains with inbuilt smart contracts on top of the Ethereum or in Hyperledger or Stellar.
Step 5 The valuation of the assets are scrutinized by auditing firm , post-which a value per token is suggested and the issuance company such as yours can issue a token at that price.
Step 6 Once the token is developed with regulations embedded into the smart contract, a dashboard will be provided for investor management for the issuer and fund management for the investors. The dashboards include KYC/AML, Accredited Investor verification and voting rights in-built for investors and project owners.
Step 7 The tokens are offered through a Tokenized Asset Offering(TAO) for investors to purchase a legally compliant token under the framework of the legal requirements. As the smart contract ensures the automation of regulatory requirements, there are no requirements of third party intermediaries such as transfer agents.
Step 8 Once the TAO is completed, the token are to be listed on the Security Token Exchanges for investors to trade on the secondary market. These can also be traded through Over The Counter(OTC) where the accredited investors can trade directly with the token holders.
Investor Management Dashboards
- The dashboard provided by us is an all in one platform for you to manage the KYC/AML records, Accredited Investors, Market Cap, Fund Raising and Investments.
- You can engage with your investors through proactive disclosures and mail them for openings in further rounds of investments.
- You can see audit trails, checklists, activities, standard reporting process in a secure way.
- Investors can manage their portfolio in an effective way.
- All the announcements(voting, holdings, new offerings etc) can be transmitted through the dashboard.
- All the transactions of the security tokens can be categorized through the Capable Management
- The dashboard provides transparency to the Tokenized Asset Ecosystem.
- Bylaws, Shareholder agreements, SAFT etc. are kept in one safe location allowing consistent view across platforms.
- Tracking shareholder management with an ability to download and confirm messages, voting items and track responses.
- Issuance companies can distribute and the investors can track the dividends.
- Investors can also vote through the dashboard.
The Ethereum Blockchain with ERC-20 does not suffice the requirements of the asset backed tokens. The major issues include gas prices, congestion in the networks and protocol issues. To overcome the issues, Blockchain Darta digital develops customized scalable blockchain and smart contracts to fit the requirements either on Ethereum or Hyperledger or Stellar.
The following are the features :
In the regulated TAO, the basic requirements are KYC/AML verification reduces the risk through reputation scoring which helps issuance companies identify high-risk individuals . This helps you prove your investor’s identity,risk-based authentication and preventing identity fraud. In addition, you can also reduce money laundering activities. KYC/AML automation help in efficient onboarding of the investors in a quicker time frame.. In addition, you can stay ahead of the regulations through a flexible interface where you can respond to new developments with ease.
It is a document which will explain your project and the requirements of fundraising. Previously known as a whitepaper, the owner’s manual will consist of the following :
- Legal Disclaimer
- Letter to Investor
- Executive Summary
- Problem Statement
- Token Technology
- Dividend Distribution
- Financial Summary
Talk To Our Experts